First established in 1967 and trading as B&L Seed and Grain, the company began a new chapter in 2009 when Rob and Megan Anderson took ownership. Now trading as Agrifoods Australia, the company has a proven reputation for providing value added agrifood services.
We take pride in working with our regional growers to help them develop their operations and achieve the best possible returns.
Our professional and experienced team provides a personalised grain marketing service and we are an Australian Quarantine and Inspection Service (AQIS) Registered Establishment operating with an on-site ‘AQIS Approved Officer’.
We are members of Grain Trade Australia, Pulse Australia, Australian Mungbean Association and the Queensland Ag Merchants Association.
In addition to our quality advice and superior product range, we also offer a large grading, packing and storage facility that enables us to supply both domestic and export markets.
From our centrally-located facility in Dalby we service the major grain production areas of Central and Western Queensland, the Darling Downs and Northern NSW.
Our vision for Agrifoods Australia is clear – to work collaboratively with regional growers to help them secure the best opportunities and achieve maximum returns.
Our mission and culture
We see our purpose as making a real contribution to the rural industry in Australia through value adding in key market segments & delivering only the best and most innovative agrifoods products.
To this end, we commit to:
- Delivering quality value-added seed and grain products to export and domestic customers on time, in full and within spec
- Offering a professional, reliable and ethical service to the highest degree
- Understanding the needs of our growers and offering flexible solutions to meet the needs of our clients
- Adopting a ‘can do’ and results driven work ethic
- Supporting the very people behind our business – our growers, suppliers, staff and regional community
- Building and developing ongoing, positive relationships with our customers, suppliers and staff
- Ensuring hygiene and quality remain at the forefront of our operation.
Located in Dalby, our commitment to growers and their respective communities stretches from the Western Downs to Central Queensland and Northern NSW.
We support a range of local initiatives and fundraisers with a view to making rural communities more livable and prosperous and to provide a helping hand where we can.
If you would like to see us support your next event or campaign, please contact us.